How often should I use wave pomade?
How often should I use wave pomade? You Can Use Wave Pomades or Wave Grease As Often As You Like Considering Your Hair Type And Personal Everday Hair Needs. For beginners, always consider that less is sometimes better so ease up on the wax it clogs the pores and causes heavy build-up which could become a bad situation.
Instead, try using a mixture of 50/50 a mixture of your favorite pomade and oil-based moisturizer. Much lighter and easily washes out this method will be much better, Use At Your Own Discretion.
You will find on the market that many Pomade Brands have different mixture ratios. Some are more concentrated with more wax that has a stiffer feel.
While other varieties will have more petroleum that would be lighter in texture. I personally like a harder wave pomade, it holds well especially after taking a shower before setting the hair. I will use the pomade a least 3 times a week before I went to bed and after I’ve awakened.
Healthy Scalp Routine
If you are like many of us that grow 360 waves like many we have to at some point use pomades, conditioners, and or moisturizers to control our waves. That’s why it’s just as important to pay attention to your scalp
Don’t forget having healthy waves means more than putting stuff in and or on top of the hair having a healthy scalp is just as important so letting your scalp breathe throughout the day is vital. Primarily if you use pomade. Here are some of the simple ways to keep your waves looking 100%
1. Let Hair Breathe for an hour a day If you use pomade in combination with any wave care product that is a solution such as a Pomade, Waves Moisturizers or Conditioners.
2. Brush your hair to stimulate the scalp every six hours If you use pomade in combination with any wave care product that is a solution such as a Pomade, Waves Moisturizers or Conditioners. If you wear any Du-Rag, Wave Cap, or anything used to lye down the hair. Allow the hair to breathe every 6 hours. Or after you’ve awoken from a typical 8 hr rest.
3. Add your pomade or moisturizer conditioner twice a week or describe by product description.
Question & Answers
- How to Get Waves?
- What’s a Custom Wave Brush?
- What’s a Fat-Lace Du-rag?
- What’s a Wide-Mouth Wave Brush?
- What’s a Leather Grip Wave Brush?
- What’s a Velvet Wave Cap?
- What’s A Silk Wave Cap?